A Green Goddess dressing you can make your self using natural and fresh ingredients. When you purchase an off the shelf dressing you never know what you might get, sugar, gums and thickeners. Use this recipe and you are guaranteed to know what it contains. All natural and fresh. You can also discover how each ingredient benefits your health in our previous post here.
Add this to your salads for extra flavour this summer.
Makes 250 ml
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- ½ avocado
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves, chopped (or other herb of choice, eg. dill)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 125 ml extra-virgin olive oil
Place all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor or blender and process until well combined. With the motor running, slowly pour in the oil and process until the dressing thickens and the herbs are finely chopped. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.